Country Charm Meets Modern Style
** SOLD **
35 Crestwood Drive
Sale Price: $1,350,000
Completed in 2010, with careful attention to detail, superior craftsmanship, and natural aesthetics fused with modern amenities, this exceptional home offers versatile luxury living perfectly integrated into a gorgeous setting.
View the property video (under 2 mins):
The interior has an easy flow, as one generous room opens to the other. Oak and black walnut wood floors, 20 ft. soaring ceilings, natural hand-crafted wood beams and a versatile decor set the stage for a wide array of tastes and lifestyles. A floor-to-ceiling 2-sided stone fireplace divides a spectacular great room and dining area with abundant natural light through custom windows and skylights.
The gourmet eat-in-kitchen boasts top of the line Sub Zero and Thermador appliances and hand crafted concrete floor with wood inlays, a breakfast bar and a large sitting area and inviting brick fireplace; perfect for both entertaining guests and intimate family dinners.
French doors open to a spacious game and family room with 3 walls of windows and built in media center.
Two bedroom suites, each with luxury baths, are then nestled in the sleeping wing on the first floor.
A floating staircase of stainless steel and wood leads you to the second floor, where you will find three more bedrooms and two full baths, including the master suite that features a one-of-a kind handmade copper soaking tub overlooking the woods.
Outside, the combination of woods, open lawns and a majestic hardwood and stone patio with a separate grill area create an outdoor environment ready made for entertaining and relaxation.
- Completed: 2010
- Lot Size: 1.50 Acres
- 11 Rooms: 5 bedrooms, 4 full & 1 half baths
- Over 5500 square feet of living space
- Stone and stucco exterior
- Circular driveway with additional parking
- Attached 3-car heated garages with automatic garage door openers
- Additional 3-car carport with stone arches and wooden ceiling
- Sub Zero and Thermador appliances (built in coffee maker, wine cooler, wall oven, microwave, dishwasher)
- Master suite with 18 ft. cathedral ceiling and huge walk-in closet
- New central AC and forced air heating system in family room
- 5 zone ductless A/C system
- 5 zone hydro radiant heated floors
- Energy efficient & environmentally friendly PSI spray foam insulation
- Lower level utility/storage rooms
- 1000 sq. ft. flagstone patio with natural stone retaining wall, timber frame structure with seasonal roof and steel railings
- Underground leader drainage
- Central location near shopping, recreation, schools and NYC transportation (10 mins to Summit train station for mid-town direct express train)
- Easy access to major highways, business centers and Newark Liberty International Airport. Only 24 miles to the Holland Tunnel!