Exquisite Brick Colonial Renovated to Perfection!
Contact Caroline Gosselin for a Private Tour: (973) 985-6117
Please Enjoy the Short Property Video Below:
An Escape From It All!
This magnificent custom-built Colonial situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in East Hanover, NJ (just 25 miles West of NYC!) is framed by tall trees and elegant landscaping.
Your highest expectations are realized from the very moment you step inside.
The covered entry and show-stopping two-story foyer with beautiful turned staircase and wrought iron details serve as your introduction. From here you feast your eyes on the gleaming hardwood floor, open floorplan and designer palette throughout.
This is a home you will be proud to showcase. No expense was spared and no detail overlooked in its recent renovation.
Formal Living Room
To your right, the formal living room with beautiful archway entry is awash in sunlight, courtesy of tall windows.
The Designer Dining Room
The formal dining room is warm and elegant, where hosting holidays and special occasions will make memories last a lifetime. The dinning room is located right off the kitchen and has a butler’s pantry / dry bar for convenience.
The gourmet kitchen with center island is a chef’s dream. Beautifully renovated in 2019, it features hand-glazed tile, marble countertops, custom cabinetry with Baldwin hardware, two Sub-Zero refrigerators, two dishwashers, a Wolf range and oven (w/ 6 gas burners & griddle) and a Farmhouse sink.
The Family Room
The adjoining family room features a gas fireplace, beautiful built-in entertainment center, and large windows which overlook the backyard and pool.
The First Floor Powder Room
Down the hall is a whimsical guest powder room with pedestal sink.
Spacious Master Suite
As the beautiful turned wooden staircase leads you to the second floor, the inviting master bedroom welcomes you with double doors. This spacious suite has plenty of natural light, a spa-like bath, stone-tiled shower, double marble vanities, high-end fixtures, and natural stone floor. The bedroom has its own dressing room / sitting area which was converted to a custom designer closet.
Additional Bedroom Suites on the Second Floor
There are 3 additional bedrooms on the second floor. Two bedrooms share a luxurious bathroom with tub and shower. Another guest suite features its own full bath and overlooks the backyard, with tree top views. All bathrooms were renovated in 2019 with new glass shower doors and marble floors. All bedrooms have custom California closets.
The Finished Lower Level
The finished lower level serves as the ultimate entertainer’s quarters! It includes high ceilings, a recreation room, a private 6-person movie theater, and a bonus room which can be used as a gym, guest room or home office. This is where you will want to relax, unwind and have fun! There is also a fully renovated full bath on this level and plenty of storage. The house has three sump pumps, a complete French drain system, and a built-in whole house generator.
This home has plenty of room to relax & entertain inside AND OUT. The beautifully landscaped .4-acre property provides the perfect backdrop for every occasion. The backyard features a Gunite heated saltwater pool with 3 waterfalls, and underwater lights.
The outdoor kitchen has a Wolf gas grill with gas side burner, a Subzero mini fridge, granite countertops, and a beautiful custom-built outdoor gas stone fireplace which contributes to the welcoming ambience.
Additional outdoor features include mature professional landscaping, designer lighting, outdoor Sonos speaker system, sprinkler system, an iron fence and brick pillars surrounding the property, and an iron electric gate (with remote access).
Oversized Two-Car Garage
The oversized heated 2-car attached garage has professional grade floor made of polyaspartic material with a no chip or peel 10 year warranty.
An elegant wrought iron fence and brick pillars surrounds the property with access through an iron electric gate.
Location. Location. Location.
East Hanover Township
East Hanover Township is an attractive suburb of New York City with a population of just over 10,000 over 8 square miles. Located in Morris County, just 25 miles west of NYC, it has been deemedone of the best places to live in New Jersey! The lifestyle here offers residents a suburban urban feel. The public schools in East Hanover
Township are highly rated. It has also been named one of NJ’s Safest Towns, according to data compiled by SafeWise. Positioned near route 287, route 10, it is close to great schools, shops and restaurants.
List of Features & Upgrades
This home has beautiful architectural details, SMART home features and significant upgrades added in 2018 and 2019. See below for the full list:
- Kohler Industrial Generator, model 48RCL-5.0L
- Central Vac System
- Kitchen and butler’s pantry with marble counters, 2 Sub-Zero refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, a Wolf oven and range with 6 gas burners and griddle
- Updated Baldwin polished nickel hardware in kitchen and butler’s pantry
- New Samsung smart washer and dryer (Front loading & installed in 2020)
- Outdoor kitchen with Wolf gas grill with gas side burner, Sub-Zero mini fridge and granite countertops.
- Outdoor gas stone fireplace
- Heated Gunite Saltwater pool with 3 waterfalls and underwater lights
- Iron fence and brick pillars surrounding property w/ iron electric gate (with remote access)
- Updated Baldwin polished nickel hinges, door handles, knobs and locks throughout house
- Over 100 outdoor led landscaping lights, front and back (w/ timers)
- In ground irrigation system front and back
- Master bedroom sitting area converted to custom designer closet by California closets
- New marble floors in upstairs guest bathrooms and new glass shower doors in all bathrooms
- Water softener
- Completely repainted ceilings, trim, walls, doors (2019)
- 11 outdoor security cameras with 32" monitor screens in most rooms
- Built-in SONOS audio system connected throughout main and 2nd floor and 5 outdoor speakers
- The 3 A/C units total (main floor was replaced in 2017 and 2nd floor units were replaced in 2020 with two Carrier 5 ton units with variable speed and 10 year warranty
- Two furnaces were replaced since home was built
- Private 6-person movie theater
- Oversized heated 2-car attached garage with professional grade floor made of polyaspartic material with a no chip or peel and a 10 year warranty
- Premium light fixtures in all rooms
- All new LED high hats throughout
The 6 Phases of the Home Buying Process
Click HERE for our 3 mins Video Series!
Recommended Lender - Mark Yecies of Sunquest Funding
Mark Yecies co-founded SunQuest Funding in July 2002 and brings a strong and rich history of financial services experience to the table. Mark graduated Washington & Jefferson College with double degrees in Math and Sociology. As an expert in residential real estate and mortgage lending since the mid 80’s, Yecies is frequently contacted by, and quoted in, the New York Times and other print and television news outlets. As part of his commitment to being a resource for his community, he serves as Vice President for the Executives Association of New Jersey and recently sat on the YMCA board of directors.
SunQuest Funding, LLC
20 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016